1. I will put more time an effort into my 30K Alpha legion army, getting more models finished. Actually, getting some models finished.
2. I will not start another new army, but I will get my 2000-point Dark Eldar army ready to play and mostly painted.
3. I will get back to work on my Carcharodons, playing more games with them in 2015 than I did in 2014.
4. I will play fewer games with my Tyranids, but I will finish painting even more of them, especially my gaunts.
5. I will play more Fantasy. In 2014, I played about 2 games with my Dark Elves, I hope to get more time in with them. I should also get games in with my Tau and my Necrons, but I may keep them shelved.
6. I will be more positive going into my games. I will not expect to lose before I even set up my army, unless I am facing the Lord Primarch or Mawloc is on the table. (I hate Mawloc).
7. When I play my Tyranids, I will use models that have been collecting dust. They have been built; they should be played… except for the Maleceptor.
8. I will get rid of my Orks. I never played them; I don’t even know why I bought them.
9. I will blog more often, at least once a week.
10. I will expect less from GW. 2014 was a great year for my Tyranid Army. I got a supplement that I wanted (basically the “Shield of Baal”), two runs of models, tons of formations, a few dataslates, and so much more. Actually, I don’t expect less from GW, I want less.